Monday, 20 April 2015

Furious 7 - Movie Review

Furious 7 is the newest Fast and Furious movie. The brother of the enemy in Fast and Furious 6 Deckard Shaw is back for revenge, and Dominic Toretto and his gang is in danger. Their main goal is to save a hacker who was kidnapped by Shaw, because the hacker made a program that can hack into any digital device in the world. This will help them find Shaw and take him down. However, things weren't as easy as they expected. After they rescued the hacker, they realised that she sent it to somewhere in Saudi Arabia. After they found the hacking device called "God's Eye", Shaw's crew took it back and so on. This movie is directed by James Wan and features Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges, Kurt Russell and Jason Statham. I really liked this movie, because it was full of action and has an interesting storyline. Even though I haven't watched any of the other Fast and Furious movies, I picked up the storyline really quickly. It is overall an amazing movie, and I loved it. An interesting thing to note is that one of the actors, Paul Walker, died a while ago. Furious 7 was released 1 year and 5 months after his death.

No comments: