Wednesday, 29 April 2015

My three favourite words

If I had to choose my three absolute favourite words would have to be 

Squash 
meaning veggie a sport or an action 
I really like how the word starts with an sq which is a very pleasurable thing to say and anything that ends with an sh is a fun to say

croquet
meaning a game and sometimes confused with croques and fried potato ball  
I really like this word because it's a fun word to say! The croq sound in both the words may be onomatopoeia. When you hit a croquet ball it makes a croq! sound. Likewise when you bite into a crispy piece of croque it make a croq! sound.

brouhaha 
meaning a noisy and overexcited reaction or response to something
this is a great word because it sounds like you're turing to your friend and going "bro, HAHA" which is something I frequently do

No comments: