Love is thicker than forget
Love is more thicker than forgetmore thinner than recallmore seldom than a wave is wetmore frequent than to fail
It's most mad and moonlyand less it shall unbethan all the sea which onlyis deeper than the sea
Love is more always than to winless never than aliveless bigger than the least beginless litter than forgive
It's most sane and sunlyand more it cannot diethan all the sky which onlyis higher than the sky
I like the way that he wrote this poem. He used verbs instead a noun and I think that the verb gives a deeper meaning to it and thus, it is a like an adjective but adding an action to it. When you are doing that action, you get a feeling and thus, I think that that is what e.e. cummings is trying to show. Therefore, I really like the writing style of this poem.
No comments:
Post a Comment